Colors in gradient (top to bottom)
Porcelain, Light Blue, Sky Blue, Lake Blue, Ocean Blue, Deep Blue
- Each standard gradient column consists of 8 sheets which are installed one above the other reaching a fixed height of 103".
- Gradients are sold in full column increments only.
- Simply determine your width required to cover the surface being tiled. Each sheet is approximately 12.875" wide.
- Height adjustments can be made by cutting tile from the top, middle or bottom sheets to custom fit any area.
- Each eight sheet gradient column is packaged separately and marked on each carton for easy identification and installation.
Suitable for interior and exterior use, walls, countertops, backsplashes, residential floors and pools.
Tile size: 3/4" x 3/4"
Thickness: Approx. 1/8"
Grout joint: Approx. 1/16"
Total column height: Approx.103"
Total column width: Approx.12-7/8"
Vitreous glass tile advantages
- Impervious to liquids and vapors
- Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration
- Simple to install with standard tools
- Frost proof
- Easy to clean